Tax and financial planning should not be left until the end of the tax or financial year, but in advance of the end of your business year, why not talk to us about:
- The impact on your tax position and financial results of accelerating revenue and capital expenditure into the current financial year, or deferring it into the next
- Reviewing your pension arrangements and maybe paying additional pension contributions
- How you might take profits from your business at the lowest tax cost, and how timing of payment of dividends and bonuses can reduce or defer tax
- Avoiding overvaluing stock and work in progress
- Improved cash collection strategies
- Improvements to your billing systems and record keeping, or a general systems review to improve profitability and cash flow
- Tax saving employee remuneration packages with potential cost savings for you and your employees.
Do contact us if you would like further help or advice on this subject.