Farley And Partners

Who are Exempted from Corporation Tax Filing and Payment

All companies are required to file tax returns. However, only the following are exempted from corporation tax

  • Special investment Certificate (SIC) and Export Processing Zone License (EPZL) holders for the specified duration
  • Those qualified under double taxation treaties.
Call Us For A Free Quote