Service processes in detail
Commercial operators are allowed to operate private or bonded warehouses were un-customs or manufactured goods can be kept under customs control. To operate a warehouse, you will need the following
For Bonded Warehouse
- You will complete an application form C26 downloadable
- Application Form should be accompanied with a site and building plan of the proposed warehouse
- A payable annual fee of D40,000.00 or D100,000.00 triennially.
- A penalty of D5000.00 for late payment after 31st January.
- A security bond from a financial institution
- Annual license issued by the Commissioner General
Form required to be filled by clients