Module 1: Telling the story of a business
- Assignment 1: Constructing Financial Statements and listening to what they say!
- Assignment 2: Limited Companies’ Financial Statements talking more than we thought!
- Assignment 3: Creative Accounting. Cash is still King.
Module 2: Identifying and solving the weaknesses of a business
- Assignment 1: Ways to analyse Financial Statements including Ratio Analysis
- Assignment 2: Application of Analytical Tools
- Assignment 3: Turning a Business Round
Module 3: Performance Management
- Assignment 1: Costing, Pricing and Decision-making Techniques
- Assignment 2: Budgeting and Control
- Assignment 3: Performance Measurement and Control
Module 4: Managing Financial Risk
- Assignment 1: Project Appraisal
- Assignment 2: Business Valuations
- Assignment 3: Risk Management