Farley And Partners

Objection & Appeal of Tax Decision

Taxpayers not satisfied with any tax decision can, within 30 days, object to such a decision through the Objection and Appeal process. The process starts at the GRA (Domestic Taxes Department) through to the Tax Tribunal and then to the Court of Appeal.

Call Us For A Free Quote