Farley And Partners

How and Where to File Returns and Pay Employment Income Tax?

The payment of withheld employment income and the filling of returns are the responsibility of the employer and not the employee. Employment Income Tax (PAYE) returns are submitted to and payments made at the nearest DTD Tax Office. Payments can also be made at any of GRA’s designated partner banks.

Call Us For A Free Quote